maanantai 9. tammikuuta 2017

24. Firenze


Firenze (26)


I decided that week before Christmas I would finally head to Firenze, walk the streets of the beautiful city without direction, just taking pictures of beautiful Christmas lights. You should see the difference between Italian lights and the scrappy lights of my home town in Finland. Every single street is lit up. But one thing Finnish people can do better with their decorations, is their own home lights. Italians hang up such Christmas lights on their balconies that they give you epilepsy. Finnish people prefer beauty in their homes (except my dad, one Christmas I had to hide all the lights form him because they were hideous.)

I have noticed that in the art galleries I seldom take pictures of the art. I like to photograph people looking at the art. I like to photograph people. It’s more rewarding than taking pictures of cold items which have no life shining through their eyes.

The first day I walked for ten hours and enjoyed my time in Uffizi Gallery. But the next morning, I had so high fever that nothing in the world could’ve not taken me to Accademia Gallery. I went home with the strength of all the painkillers I had. But I had nice time, though. 

Firenze (35)

Firenze (22)

Firenze (14)

Firenze (6)

Firenze (4)

Firenze (7)

Firenze (10)

Firenze (3)

Firenze (5)

Firenze (9)

Firenze (2)

Firenze (8)

Firenze (1)

Firenze (11)

Firenze (15)

Firenze (17)

Firenze (16)

Firenze (21)

Firenze (20)

Firenze (19)

Firenze (25)

Firenze (24)

Firenze (27)

Firenze (29)

Firenze (31)

Firenze (28)

Firenze (30)

Firenze (32)

Firenze (34)

Firenze (33)

Ei kommentteja :

Lähetä kommentti